For so young, she has many obsessions. It's quite amazing to me. One of them being a collector of things; be it words, sticks, crayons, stuffed toys, whatever she can get her hands on. Currently, she is obsessed with swimming. But no, not in water! In whatever is in a pile at the moment. She'll dive into a pile of her stuffed animals and flail around, squealing with delight the word "Swimming! Swimming!" She's even done it in the laundry pile (clean, luckily for her.) Here she is "swimming" in her happy pile of plastic newspaper bags. So easily amused, and to think that I probably spent more on a toy that she plays with less than all this free stuff. Isn't that how it usually goes?
2 comments:
So funny & cute!!
What a creative gal! I know, why do we spoil and spend??? Children are just so simple and content, I love it.
I need to be more like that, too.....
Post a Comment