The front of the house faces the hill. So, we played a bit on the chilly beach. It was probably 60 degrees, but the water had to be ten degrees colder than that. Brrr! I let Elena run around in the sand like she had seen all the time on her little tv shows. But she got scared of the chilly water as it came up and got her out of no where. She kept wanting me to carry her. Poor thing! So we back away from the waves a ways and found an old plastc shovel, and then the fun began! Here are some pics. Gorgeous beach! It's usually overcast here, but the sky is even darker because of all the wildfires. Craziness!
Later on that day we went to the San Francisco Zoo, and a playpark with my cousin Erin and her kids. Aunt Susan joined us for a picnic lunch at the playpark. KFC, baby! The funniest thing happened there. Elena was just running around all the fun things to her heart's content, when I looked over and a gaggle of 5 or so kids had started following her around. They varied in age, the oldest maybe 8 or 10 years old, but they just thought she was the funnest little toy in the whole place! They were helping her get on the big kid toys and just following her around, and she didn't mind a bit! It was the cutest thing. Like she was the pied piper, or something. My camera had died, otherwise I would have gotten a shot of it. So funny. I'll post more about the wedding later!





5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun Brooke - I love the beach!
How fun to have a little mommy daughter time. She is so cute and growing so quickly. Sounds like so much fun on the beach!
I'm so envious! We honeymooned in Pacifica at the Lighthouse Hotel. I'm glad you guys had a great time!
I love the Frisco Bay, it just reminds me of Home... I love the cute picture of her investigating the sand... that is exactly what Chelsea would do
What a beautiful view. Wow!
Post a Comment