Mmm!I just wanted to add that the most depressing thing happened to me today. Well, at first I was so excited because I needed to wear a belt with my jeans for the first time since having my kids...and today it broke. It BROKE! How depressing! I guess it was just really old- at least I keep telling myself that...How extremely embarrassing that I am telling everybody.





3 comments:
I understand - how exciting, then how sad...but also, oh how funny!
LOL -- Brooke, I'll miss you.
isn't that why we keep blogs? so we can tell embarrassing stories about ourselves and our loved ones when we feel like it? lol... anyway. i had the belt inspected in the FBI laboratories and they confirmed my theory that the belt was not only old but also had been contaminated with some alien radiation that caused it to fall apart prematurely. nothing to do with anyone's circumference. :-)
that said, i am having some weight concerns at the time. i have never been this heavy. you can't really see it but heck, i have gained two kilos in two weeks and am at an all-time high. and i didn't have ANY babies... lol
Post a Comment