As you can see, it was hard to get a good one. (This was last November.) I was shocked and utterly amazed that she let him sit on his back (see image in column) and on her lap and so forth. Miracles have not ceased!
Man, my kids are cute! Isn't he a pudge?Here are just some samples of the good ones:
Elena Nicole- 2 years old
Aaron James- 9 months oldAnd Target gave us a great deal as well! I walked away with a sense of great accomplishment and relief. Why do we put ourselves through these things? Oh, yeah! Cuz they're cute!





4 comments:
Those are great pics Brooke! That upside down thing is crazy!! We just recently retook pics also - I'm still waiting for the prints. It's hard to tell what they'll really look like from those horrible monitors that you view the pictures on to order.
They're so cute. I know that it's crazy our Aubry and Aaron are so close in age. It's fun watching them emerge though!
The pictures are darling. Especially the one where Aaron is sitting on Elana's back. Too cute! It reminds me, though, that we're due for some pictures, ourselves, around here. OH, joy! Have I commented yet on your trip to Jamestown? If not, I've been reading about it with envy-- and happiness that you and your hubby got to have a vacation by yourselves. How fun!!!
yeah, siblings can have interesting patterns of behaviour. maybe by the time you took the sitting-on-back / sitting -on-lap pictures elena figured out that the less fuss she makes with the photos now, the less embarrassment there will be when you guys show the pics to her new boyfriend in, say, fourteen years... lol... and yes. they ARE cute. i wouldn't mind babysitting them. for an afternoon. maybe i should, when i'm in the US in 6 weeks. email me. :-)
Post a Comment