Okay, not quite! But on July 6th she will be! Here are a few of the pics from our photo session yesterday. It was very challenging getting her to stay put on the red dot, believe me! Especially since her brother was allowed to roam around.
She really is such a darling little girl. Those eyes just melt you! I didn't realize she was a July b-day. Enoch's is the 7th, mine is the 8th, and Seara's is the 28th. Busy month!
6 comments:
Wow, 3 already?! I still remember when you were pregnant with her. Those are great pictures.
She really is such a darling little girl. Those eyes just melt you! I didn't realize she was a July b-day. Enoch's is the 7th, mine is the 8th, and Seara's is the 28th. Busy month!
the last one is my fave!
I love the last picture! Super cute!
She's 3!! YAY!!
I think I might I am pretty sure i had my video camera with me. I will start looking.
What a lovely little lady!
Post a Comment