Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm so witty!

One night last week the kids were at the table, supposedly eating dinner, and I was in the kitchen doing dishes or something. I was in my own world until their screeches pierced into my consciouness. They like to play the echo game with one another. Snapping out of it, I said to Elena, "No screaming at the table, please!" Elena's response? "Can I scream at the green beans?" All I could do was laugh, which encouraged her. "Can I scream at the plate!?" She then listed everything she could see. I told her with a laugh that she could scream at the juice, but the name of the game had changed by then.


Hahahaha. My kids are so smart and funny!

5 comments:

Harmony said...

How did you make that pic B&W but keep the blue? That looks cool.

Chris said...

Very witty indeed!! I think that IS hilarious! I would've laughed too!

Anonymous said...

So cute...little smarty pants.

Anonymous said...

Oh still looking for video.

Haley said...

Hilarious! What a smart girl!