Monday, June 29, 2009

Summertime, My Birthday and BatMan!


In the good old summertime, in the good old summertime...C'mon, sing it with me! The kids have been enjoying the nice warm days. It's been pleasant to be more outdoors. Here's just a photo log of recent play..



Lovely walk around Centennial Lake- over the river and through the woods...

Elena's helping with yard work.

Flora and Fauna in the yard...
I had a birthday back on June 12th and my co-workers decorated my desk with confetti and streamers and balloons. Then even wrapped streamers around my chair and made it into a sort of throne. It was a nice surprise!

Na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na Bat maaaaaan!
And Bat Girl.
He didn't want to take it off!

3 comments:

Aaron and crystal said...

I love the desk... lucky for me I didn't start working until after my 30th birthday so i didn't have all the mayhem. Its kind of nice to know that people care though huh?!
Charles used to have a batman mask just like that. I have even caught him sleeping in it a time or two before it got to small for him.

Haley said...

Happy birthday (belatedly)!

Bugg's mama said...

HAPPY B-DAY!