We have had a few good days of warm sunshine lately, so we have been appreciating them as much as possible. We drew a picture in the driveway to welcome the sun...

And we played in our new pool that we got through freecycle...


Aaron's got his sisters sunglasses on...


And then on the rainy days we walk around the mall and maybe even get a ride!

Choo-Choo! and Vrrrroooooom!






7 comments:
I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy some sunny time outside! We, too, in the desert of all places, are getting oodles and oodles of rain. It does make it awfully hard to weed the garden! Your kids are absolutely darling. Plus, I LOVE the frozen yogurt pop ideas. I'm gonna try it for sure! Now, let's hope that the rain will let up one of these days... :-)
Looks like lots of fun in the sun (when it decides to come out)! Happy summer!
That pool looks fun!!
I love the rain we've been having it is nice being pregnant to have it a little cooler. They r sooo cute love the sunglasses.
Adorable photos!
I was just thinking the same thing... that it just barely feels like summer... even though it's the middle of June.
That looks like an awesome freecycle find!
Looks like they are having a blast!
Post a Comment