
I let them freeze overnight and the next day we just ran some hot water over the plastic part to get the yummy pop to slide out...and Voila!

Healthy pop comin' right up! Laney and Aaron seemed to enjoy them a great deal. And I was just glad they liked it because it wasn't cookies.!

I guess boys start on the pretzel end first...

Whereas girls do it the right way! :)
Apparently I never brush their hair or clothe them...it's summer! Why should I?
Foot note:
The pretzels still break off pretty easily, so we figured out that holding them around the bottom with a paper towel was less messy. Also, if you don't have the molds, you can shape the pops in foil too! (I have seen similar molds for sale at Target recently.)





7 comments:
I am totally going to try this!
Oh my gosh!! I love it! I'm stealing this idea! Getting kids dressed and combing hair is totally optional in the summer, so is bedtime....
Looks yummy!
They must be good because I had a dream about them last night. Weird, I know, but I must have been craving something yummy. I now will have to try them as well. See what you started :)
Very fun to read your blog. Brookie. I need to come back more often!
We had those tupperware molds growing up and I loved them! I just may have to get some.
Way to go, Martha Stewart! I'm going to try them! Then I'll probably eat a pint a of icecream right afterwards. But at least I'll give em a try.
Post a Comment