Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Tag" Along

So, Audra has tagged me. You are to post your fourth photo from your fourth file.


This is all of us gathered for our traditional Christmas Eve program. It looks like Christmas 2006 based on Elena's small size, my nasty hair, and Lauren is holding teeny little Jackson.

Our tradition is to gather and have a program where everyone participates, whether by reading a story, singing a song, performing a song via instrument, reading a poem, etc. Infants are usually exempt. I like this tradition, as we usually rediscover through sharing our talents what Christmas is all about.

I now tag Emily, Harmony, Crystal and Stina!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your tradition reminds me of a Christmas Eve in Germany! You know how the little kids have to say a little poem or sing a little song before they get to open their presents. I think it's a great tradition!

BrookieT said...

Yeah, I realized the same thing as I posted that! It's a good tradition.

Sarah said...

I love Christmas traditions, so fun. I miss making lefsa (sp) with Grammy.