I appreciate everybody's commiseration, compassion, empathy, sympathy and encouragement. It was definitely a rough day. And I know I'm not the only one that has awful days- it's the typical life of a mom of kids. It just felt good to get it out there, to know I wasn't alone. (Sometimes I really feel alone out here!) So, thanks everyone for boosting my morale. The kids got sick that night by the way, but I am counting my blessings. Because we didn't have to pay for our yummy dinner that night (thanks to Ma & Pa Feagin), and the kids weren't way too sick. Just hoarse with runny noses. I've noticed that my levels of tolerance really fluctuate from day to day. Today is a good day. Most likely because they actually took naps. I never understood how difficult it was to be a mom until I was one.
We haven't seen the carrion since. And our cat is okay, by the way. At least the one we have left is. (We used to have 5.) Thanks for asking! Hope everybody else is hanging in there too! :-)
Grandbaby #2 is here
10 months ago





2 comments:
Glad you're feeling a little better about things! It's definitely nice to know that we moms aren't alone in what we suffer (or enjoy!) from day to day. And I totally understand about levels of tolerance fluctuating on a regular basis. Sometimes I feel so totally in control and patient and other times the smallest little things sets me off. Aaaah... the joys of being human. Glad your cat is o.k.!
Life is hard sometimes... and that is when you need friends and family!
Post a Comment