And here's the latest fashion trend at our house. We had a community dumpster set up on our street this week, and along with adding a few of our own things to the pot, I also went dumpster diving. I know, I know. It was only to salvage something Jim had put in there that he wasn't supposed to. But then I found some brand new unused diapers, and a few playthings in some bags. Why waste? I said to myself. So, these bead necklaces were one of the finds. And the thing I was trying to retrieve, ruined in the rainwater at the bottom. Oh, well. Here's Aaron, still handsome in a necklace...And a bottle for accessories...


Oh, okay- another quick one. We were running errands the other day and I had given Elena a few chocolate covered pomegranates- tasted like tangy raisins- to keep her happy. I had brought them home from work. Anyway, it was all stuff that I could do without getting them out of the car, so when we got home it was the first chance I had to see her face. Ha! I laughed so hard I had to run and get my camera. Such a cute, gooey mess!

By the way, tonight we found out that Elena LOVES egg nog!





7 comments:
That is so hilarious. I have done that before. It is amazing how dirty they can get with just a little bit of chocolate.
You make me laugh Brooke! And your kids are dang cute!
Elena IS a cute, gooey mess! Yeah, and my husband introduced Sophie and Inge to egg nog one morning before he left for work and I teased him about doing it so they would beg me for egg nog the rest of the day (which the did!) The love it so much that when Inge caught me adding milk to hers she threw a FIT. Spoiled little gal! j/k. Anyhow, I love the dumpster-diving, too. It seems like I'm always digging in the trash to find something I accidentally put there...
she is beautiful and he is so cute.
Hi Brooke! I was looking at Dana's blog and saw a comment from bfeagin and thought
"Hey that's Brookie's last name! And sure enough, it's you! What a fun surprise to see your adorable family. Both of your little ones have a lot of Bergam in their looks. I'm sure they also have a lot of Jim ( Who I liked the minute I met him). He seems alot like you- fun, happy, outgoing, full of life !!! I will keep checking your blog to see your sweet family growing up. Lots of love, your Aunt Joan
Hi Aunt Joan! What a fun surprise to find you on my blog! Please come back often! Jim loves you too.
isn't it funny how kids look real cute with stuff in their face, but when i do it it just looks... stupid? ha ha. no fair.
egg nogg. i wish they had that stuff here. i love it too. i tried some lactose free egg nog when i was in utah recently and wow that was almost better than the real thing.
Post a Comment