They carried her through the sprinkler and all around the yard.

The funniest part is she does not mind one bit! She got cold pretty fast, so once she got free she ran away from the water!

Run Away!
Then we cuddled a little bit with a towel in the sunshine.


Aaron decided he didn't want to take a nap yet, so he cuddled with us too. Awwww!


My summer babies in the summer sun! But...right after we got inside the heavens opened and our grass got watered for a good hour. I didn't even need to turn on the hose! Such timing. And free grass watering by nature! That's the best.





3 comments:
I didn't realize how long it's been since I commented on your blog! Isn't it great to have fabulous neighbors?! You guys are really lucky to have so many young kids close to you. I seriously think neighbors are the best. We have awesome ones, too. By the way, I'm glad you posted pictures of your thrift store finds! Aren't you just so proud of yourself and excited when you're able to find such steals? I need to hit the used clothing stores again one of these days...
Post a Comment