Sunday, November 1, 2009

In the Good Old Autumntime

Over the past week we have enjoyed what dry days we have been blessed with by spending them outside. We've filled dozens of lawn bags, with leaves, sticks and pine needles, and gone on some lovely walks around the neighborhood.
Elena and Aaron enjoy all things fall and festive. They helped me rake and bag the leaves. Well, kind of. A little bit. It was much more fun for them to run through the piles and jump in them, scattering the leaves.

I find it humorous that Aaron's expression turns to "codfish" whenever I snap a picture.

The colors are so beautiful, almost convincing me to change my favorite season. Here are just a few snapshots from our most recent walk around a lake in the area. I can't get some of them to upload without flipping for some reason...



There was a little playpark as well, which the kids naturally got to jump out and enjoy, even though the swings were a wee tad wet still.



I'll take many more days like this, please!