I was brave and took the kids to the mall by myself the other day to see Santa Claus. Turns out it was a smart idea! There was absolutely no wait, which alleviated me having to entertain them while waiting in line- like last time. Last year it was Elena's tonsils who revealed themselves (waaaaaa), this year she couldn't have loved Santa more! She looked up at him like he was her very own Grandpa...

It was Aaron's turn to share his tonsils with the world. I had to pry his poor little fingies off my shirt and then hide around the corner. The nice lady elves thought that was pretty cute though- a classic sad baby with Santa shot. It was all surprisingly low stress since we didn't have to wait in any line and Santa and his helpers were so nice. There were even two sisters in line behind us who must have been in their 50's. They came to sit on Santa's lap too! I heard them say as we were moving away to Santa that they were naughty this year. Ha! See, you're never too old to sit on Santa's lap...

Today we celebrated the dutch Christmas- Sinter Klaasje visited our house and put some goodies in our wooden shoes. I'll talk some more about that later, once I've downloaded the pictures...

It was Aaron's turn to share his tonsils with the world. I had to pry his poor little fingies off my shirt and then hide around the corner. The nice lady elves thought that was pretty cute though- a classic sad baby with Santa shot. It was all surprisingly low stress since we didn't have to wait in any line and Santa and his helpers were so nice. There were even two sisters in line behind us who must have been in their 50's. They came to sit on Santa's lap too! I heard them say as we were moving away to Santa that they were naughty this year. Ha! See, you're never too old to sit on Santa's lap...

Today we celebrated the dutch Christmas- Sinter Klaasje visited our house and put some goodies in our wooden shoes. I'll talk some more about that later, once I've downloaded the pictures...





4 comments:
I need to take the girls to see Santa at the mall. We went last year, but Kiree was fast asleep the whole time. Jaide and Kiree even have lists to drop in the mailbox. That is a pretty cute picture of sad little Aaron! It will be fun to include in his wedding video montage some day.
Cute Santa pictures and funny stories!
That is super cute. Love the pictures.
Thanks for your card. your kids are gettign super big, and super cute. I'm glad to know that you have a blogspot. We will keep in touch. Hopefully we will get a card or a letter out soon. I need to stop having kids this close to Christmas it makes things busier than they already are.
Post a Comment