To all of our family and friends, wherever and whoever you are....Merry Christmas 2008! This message will reach many from a variety of states and far-flung nations. We love you. We are grateful for your presence in our lives and wish the Lord's brightest blessings upon you.
The two tiniest Feagin's, known to the world as Aaron and Elena are growing and progressing well. They sure keep us busy and we are amazed at their growth. Elena (2 1/2 years) has a remarkable vocabulary, and while an introspective child is also quite active. Aaron (14 months) remains our chubby little hambone and can be found stumbling around the Feagin residence. He is a sensitive little ball of emotion and is a very expressive tike.
Known to the world as the "Mormons for Obama bumper sticker guy", James is still the Senior Writer for Huggins & Scott Auctions in Silver Spring, Maryland. I currently serve in the Elder's Quorum presidency of the Columbia Second Ward, a calling that I find challenging and rewarding. I am in good health and happy as always. My interests are always changing and I love being able to speak about a variety of topics to different people.
Brooke is doing superbly. She is the backbone of the Feagin family and is an inspiration to her family, especially her children. Mrs. Feagin currently works in Medical Billing for Central Maryland Rehabilitation Center in Columbia, Maryland. She excels at her calling as a Sunday School Teacher in the Columbia Second Ward and her greatest challenge.....she puts up with me :)
We are down to Spooky the Cat. Her comrade Smokey, turned up missing in early April and hasn't been heard from since. Despite a frantic search by James, the morbidly obese Smokey is no more.
Aside from an eventful weekend trip to Williamsburg and our annual jaunt to Reno, we stayed pretty close to home. We are grateful for all of the blessings we have been given and for our friends. Keep in touch and here is to a memorable 2009!
Love,
James, Brooke, Elena, Aaron and Spooky
Grandbaby #2 is here
10 months ago





4 comments:
I am glad to hear that all is well and that you are on the mend from being sick. Merry Christmas. I wish I was in Reno We could have seen each other.
Merry Christmas to the Feagin family!! There's so much to be grateful for -- enjoy family time!
We miss you guys! Wow, Brooke, Sunday school teacher...that sounds like a challenge! I'll bet you're great.
Our news: we're expecting our 2nd in June.
Do you guys have Skype? We'd love to talk sometime! If not, we can call you too. We can call the US for free with our phone plan.
Merry Christmas you guys!
Post a Comment