Monday, December 15, 2008

Microwave Fudge

The yummiest, easiest treat ever! Make it for yourself, or your neighbors or- Heck, it's so easy! Make it for both of you. All you need is:

1/2 C Cocoa powder
1/2 C margarine or butter (1 stick)
1 lb. confectioner's sugar
1/4 C milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 C chopped nuts

Mix the cocoa powder and powdered sugar in microwave pan. Slice margarine on top. Pour on milk but do not mix. Cover and cook for 2 minutes at full power. Add vanilla and nuts; stir to mix well. Pour into greased 8x8x2-inch pan. Chill 1 hour. Cut into squares. Makes 64 pieces.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Aaron and crystal said...

That sounds yummy...I will try it this week and let you know how it comes out.

Bugg's mama said...

Wow! Way easier than my recipe. Thanks!

Emily Petty said...

Wow - I've never made fudge, but that sounds easy enough that even I might try it!

Jan said...

Yummy! Sounds easy and delicious.