Halloween is Jim's favorite Holiday, so we like to get some spooky decorations going on. Here is the front of the house, with our spoOOooky graveyard! This is normally our flower box. We also have a "bad guy rock" (Elena's pet name) which has a motion sensor and cackles evilly at you with flashing lights that say "Go Back". It's already frightnened off a few salespeople...I hope.

Inside we have our little spooOOooky village. We plug it all in at night for optimum effect. (Another freecycle find). Fun stuff, no?

We also have other festive odds and ends around the house- like the 4-foot glow-in-the-dark skeleton hanging on our front door! It's a fun time of year!
2 comments:
Fun stuff! I used to have a little wooden skeleton I hung on our door, but Jaide decapitated him last year. I need to get me a new skeleton. Hmmmm, maybe on clearance!
Cute Halloween posts! You guys are so festive! James costume is so accurate...totally gross! :)
Post a Comment