Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Help me!

The other day we were playing on a great big, very cool jungle gym, and Elena said something that really cracked me up. She was way up high above my head, grabbing the bars and crying "help me!" Which from her sounds more like "hehp meeee!" I should have gotten it on video because it sounded so cute. (She was just playing, not upset or anything.)


Ah, just the very place for a damsel in distress- a turret.

Oh, boy! We even found a tunnel!


And of course, Mr. I'm-too-good-for-these-manmade-playthings would rather delve into the more impressive aspects of the local flora. Give him a jungle gym and a pile of dirt, and this boy would choose the pile of dirt. And eat it too. Just like most boys, I'm sure. I had to fish out many a wood chip from his little toothy mouth.

We are so grateful to have this nice weather so late in the year! Keep those 70 degree days coming!

7 comments:

Aaron and crystal said...

I want a 70 degree day... :( We had snow up here on Monday.

Will and Heidi said...

Yeah! 70 degrees sounds just about right.

Meg said...

Look at those cuties! Jaide also likes the dramatic play. She gets trapped in "prisiden" any time she finds a place with bars.

Stephanie said...

Ingrid kind of reminds me of Aaron. She LOVES sitting on the ground piling dirt on top of herself. Kids, anyway. Aaron does seem like a true boy, though, and I honestly don't know much about those... yet...

Cute pictures! Elena is a doll! (They both are.)

Shantel said...

How fun to see those cute little personalities. Glad to hear of the nice weather up there! Still a bit too warm for me here in MS.

Emily Petty said...

Brooke you took such great pictures of your kids that day at the park! The weather was wonderful, after Germany I felt like I came back to summer - it was heaven! Thanks for playing with us.

Harmony said...

What park is that?
Aaron looks so grown up now! We miss you guys!