I am just a wee bit behind on posting. All apologies! In August we went to the county fair with the kids...
There was the petting barn for the little kids, food and rides galore! There were firemen with their BIG and very real fire truck that they let kids climb up and sit inside. Elena the fearless was gung-ho, but Aaron not being a risk-taker opted out. A little too high up for him! ("I too scared.") All the kids got to keep their very own firefighter's helmet.So, the kids may have been free to get in, but they sure get you on the rides! Not cheap. Luckily we had saved up a little...sheesh! The look on their faces was worth it.
What did we do the rest of the month? Not much, other than my planning and running a ward activity/party. We did a back-to-school game night the end of August. I was definitely pleased at the turn-out, and happy when it was over! So stressful...but fun.









4 comments:
Fun times! I think this is the kind of stuff that families love best and is easiest to forget. Love it!
Kids make everything more enjoyable. My kids always love the fair too.
That sounds like a great time!! How fun! And glad the activity was a success. :)
Looks like fun! I have always meant to go to the county fair and have never made it. We love JCPenney pics too!
Post a Comment