On the 17th, our little BIG Aaron turned THREE! We celebrated at Grandma & Grandpa Feagin's.
Of course, it was pretty much all trains and Thomas related. So, perhaps instead of a Spongebob themed party, we should have gone with Thomas the Tank Engine.
And Elena got a present too! Just for being the big sister! (What a fun toy! Thanks Gma & Gpa)
And then the cake....ooohhhhhhhh, the cake. What a stressful affair that was. I borrowed a spongeBob-shaped cake tin. Needless to say, it did not turn out right. Even after meticulous greasing and flouring, it came out in pieces. Nooooo!
Soooo, I hit the easy button and bought one. But only at the store who said they had SpongeBob cake toppers on hand. Or so they said. I got there and ..."Oops! I could have sworn we had some..."
As you can tell, nobody really cared anyway. At least we have SpongeBob plates, cups and napkins!
And...by the way...Elena no longer looks like Garth. She had her first school haircut! She started the haircut herself, and Cartoon Cuts at the mall finished it for her.












3 comments:
It looks like the party was a hit, with or without a spongebob cake. And Lorelei has started several haircuts for herself and Madalyn. It's been nice so far that we have been able to salvage the hair and not have to chop it down to boy hair yet. She looks adorable, she has great eyes.
I'm glad my kids haven't taken scissors to hair yet. Jaide did give her stuffed animals fur trims once though. Happy birthday to Aaron. Hard to believe it's been three years already since we were all a bunch of preggos!
Happy Birthday to Aaron! I'm with Meg, I can't believe our kids are all turning 3!
Post a Comment