Saturday, August 7, 2010

Photo Session

Elena at 4 yrs old...
We went to JCpenney again this year, since we had a 50% off coupon. (I love me some good deals!) They have always done such a good job with the kids and I usually like how they turn out. This time was no exception. The older the kids get, the easier it seems to get.
Here are just a few...
...of our favorites.
My sweet thang!

8 comments:

jaacs said...

She is such a cutie. Love that you included her Hello Kitty blanket. Such a sweetie.

Jan said...

What a sweetheart! I see a lot of her mama in her -- love it!

Bugg's mama said...

Way sweet pictures! Four years old?

Woah. Weren't we just kickin' it in Berlin a couple years ago?

Love, Bree

OurLittleFamily said...

Cute!!!

Meg said...

Hey Brooke, I found this blog tutorial that shows how to change stuff around on your blog. She also tells you how to add a third column in this post
http://mandysyellowcorner.blogspot.com/2010/09/diy-blog-makeover-adding-another-side.html
Now I just need to find out how to make my own back ground :)

Stephanie said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! I'm feeling guilty that we haven't done pictures in so long...

Stephanie said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! I'm feeling guilty that we haven't done pictures in so long...

Summer and Hunter said...

Pretty girl, just like her mama!