Aaron turned a big two years old on thursday, so Friday we were off to the photographer! The second we went into the room he freaked. I have no clue why! Last time he was there he played happily while his sister was being captured on film. I just don't understand. It was like pulling teeth! We got less than ten frames by the end of it. And none of them smiling.
Once he got his bottle there was no way we were getting it back!
I hadn't planned on being photographed myself, but the lady thought he looked really cute. Jim said he'd be crying too if he had to wear Lederhosen. Aw, c'mon!
This one was probably our favorite!
He had a lot more fun at Grandma's house yesterday as we celebrated with cake and presents. I threw a cake together, nothing too fancy, which was actually pretty tasty!
Blowing out the candles. He loves his new book with wheels!
Even Elena got a cool present!
The victory laps! A common occurence with these two.
A very happy Birthday to you, Aaron. We're sure happy we have you!












7 comments:
I have never been able to get Jacob to have his picture taken at a studio. He loves the waiting room though. My kids love those books with wheels!
The one good thing about these pictures is that they capture him as a two year old not wanting to get his picture taken. It is hard when they are that young. His lederhosen oufit is cute. Glad his birthday celebration went better.
lol. He is such a cutie! They both are! The pictures are very sweet. Happy Bday to him!!
Happy Birthday to Aaron! 2 already - how did they get so big! And I love his little lederhosen outfit - where did you get it?
I think it's the age. Somehow when Jack neared 2 it was IMPOSSIBLE to get him to pose for pictures (and still is). He can't seem to hold still for 1 second and smile for the camera. I think they'll grow out of it...I hope.
Kids never cease to amaze us as parents do they?! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
I am glad that Aaron had a better birthday celebration at Grandmas house.
My kids are the same...even now that they are older they hate getting their pictures taken and act like they are getting tortured everytime we try. :-). He still looks adorable in his little lederhosen.
Post a Comment