We saw all the cool exhibits- from outer space to Newton's Alley where you learn about physics and other cool stuff, to the human body to dinosaur bones. Lots to learn and see! We finished on the third floor where among other things, they had the Kids' Center. This happens to be the only place I took any snapshots. They had the funnest stuff for kids to do! They really enjoyed the water table where they could splash around to their hearts' content. Such fun for my water babies!

And a short video clip of everyone playing together. A funny exchange between Elena and her friend- she gets upset at him splashing her with water and he reminds her- "Hey- it's all about having fun!" My uptight little girl...and in the meantime Aaron is getting soaked to his diaper and not caring a bit. It's a good reminder to me too- it's all about having fun!
They had a bunch of dress-up clothes too and Elena put on the turtle and the ladybug. I think I got it backwards on her...oops!
Aaron loved the train set...
And the big peg board!
It was the best way to spend our day off- indoors! Because we had lots of rain all day. Isn't it supposed to be April showers?
p.s. While attempting to complete this post, the Orioles hit a grand slam, I tried to soak up a huge V8 juice spill from my very light-colored carpet, and changed one very full diaper. When can I look forward to a life with no interruptions? Probably never...








3 comments:
That looks fun!
No interruption... never happen :) but isn't that what makes life interesting?! I think so. It looks like you had a day well spent for memorial weekend.
I so relate to the interruptions!! Yeah, isn't that how it always is? At least with tiny kids that close it is. :) We loved the Science Center. I swear my kids spent a good two hours at the peg board when we went. Loved that thing. I'm so glad we switched blogs! :)
Post a Comment