After two weeks of pukes, coughs, and so on; having visited the doctor 5 times, and the ER once for a chest x-ray, we can finally say there are no more sickies in our house! Yay! We had a rough patch there for a while. Elena's flu developed into pneumonia, and she dropped several pounds, reaching Aaron's weight. Not good! But we ended up with the right kind if antibiotics that finally nipped it in the bud. Take off, eh! Aaron never got as bad as she was, and never lost his appetite. (Not surprising, as he's known lovingly by all as "the Moose". He's a solid kid.)
Here we are at the doctor's office one last time- just to make sure we're all better, and for Aaron's 18 month check-up as well. One fell swoop. They were playing with the table together and it was so cute, and I was trying to get it on film, but whevener I get out the camera, they immediately are drawn to it. Hams. Maybe I need to learn to be more discreet...I thought it was cute enough to share, anyway. And all can see that the kids are alive and well!





1 comment:
Wow Brooke - you guys really had it rough - I'm glad to hear that everyone is better. Pneumonia for such a little girl is scary.
Post a Comment