Here is a short video I took of the three kids playing the morning we left Reno on New Years' Day. The cousins of course were oblivious to the fact that they were about to be separated. Little did we know, even more significantly, that I would be catching my brother on video for the last time. It's only ever so brief, when Elena notices Jason and calles his name and I pan over to the right.
I wish I would have kept the camera on him longer.
Aaron just cracks me up with his drama. He's always been this way. I don't know why! It's just how he came out of the box, so to speak.
The kiddos are having a jolly good time running in circles and playing along to morbid nursery rhymes. But they sure have fun together!
That morning our flight left around noonish, and Jason got up to hug us all good-bye, even though he had been up late with friends the night before, celebrating the new year. I will forever be grateful that he did, because I will treasure that last hug.
Miss you, Jason!
p.s. We finally upgraded our internet! Now I can put on all thepics and videos my heart desires!
p.p.s. Still waiting on the pictures!





2 comments:
Hey Brooke, that's a super cute video! So good to cherish those last memories of your brother, too. I hope your family is doing well.
I think the times that we least expect to matter over time become our most precious treasures! You little ones are growing up so fast... Its so great to stay connected this way!
Post a Comment