Monday, September 29, 2008

Photo Session

Well, we showed up at the wrong time for our appointment and we had to reschedule for the next day. After getting Aaron all duded up and dragging them to the mall...all for nothing! And it was my fault. Get it together, man! I was actually grateful, because it gave me a day to really contemplate what I wanted him to wear and stuff. We used the same original outfit, but remembered to add a pair of shoes to the mix and add a prop- his new rattle! So, the second day we went back and it all went rather well! The studio had been renovated and was even cooler. They did the session on the floor instead of up on a box, which was much better because he felt more free to be himself, and I was at ease because I knew he couldn't fall off anything! Here are our results!






My handsome Birthday Boy!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Cute, cute cute!! I'm always too afraid to take my kids to professional photographers becuase I have nightmares of them screaming and it being an awful fiasco! Looks like he did great!

Emily Petty said...

So cute! Did you take them at the 'new' JCPenney studio? I need to get something set up for Frank's 1 yr photos.

Aaron and crystal said...

He is such a handsome little boy! It amazes me how fast they grow up. I can relate to the whole wrong time for the appointment thing, only mine is usually with doctors and it costs me a fee every time it happens... YUCK!

Will and Heidi said...

Those are some super cute pictures! Happy Birthday to Aaron!

Harmony said...

Those are really nice photos! Where did you have them taken?