He's standing longer on his own, but not quite walking yet. He's for sure a boy because he loves talking things apart and putting them back together, and figuring out how to make noise by hitting objects together. When he does accomplish it he gets so proud of himself and looks to me to see if I notice. Cute boy.
His one year appointment is coming up soon, and I do not hesitate to say that I expect his weight and height to be way off the charts. He's always been a sturdy boy. Jim is hoping he is interested in sports someday, as he would kill for someone to talk football and baseball with. (Especially relating to the college level.) Also, he was never allowed to play any high-contact sports growing up, even though he so badly wanted to (parents' perogative), so he hopes his son will want to someday, Anyway, I've rambled long enough about my boys!

I cannot, for the life of me, remember what he was eating...

Ooey, Gooey mess!

Where's Aaron.....?

Here he comes...!

There he is!!!!





7 comments:
I love the window pix they are darling... your little one is growing so fast. I am glad that at least we get to share each others life though our blogs =)
How did all our little babies get so big?! Aaron sure looks cute.
He is such a cutie. Both your kiddos are so cute! It sounds like he'll be running all around before we know it.
I think that our little ones are about neck and neck like you said. Though he definitely has more teeth. :) Such a cutie!
What a handsome little fellow, so cute. It sure is amazing how time flies.
I don't know why-- but I didn't realize Aaron isn't even a year old yet! I thought he was a little older. When is his big day? He is definitely a doll-- and I love "sturdy" kids! I entertain secret hopes that Sophie, especially, will be interested in athletics. She is sure built for them! Here's hoping Aaron will fulfill his daddy's dreams! :-) (I'm sure he'll surpass both his parents' dreams...)
He is so darn cute. What fun little pictures.
Post a Comment