Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dress-ups!

So, I love to go 'yard sale'-ing on the saturdays that I don't work. I went out this morning (early since it was already 80 degrees already by 9 am) with my mother in-law, and we had a great time finding lots of fun goodies for a great price. Among the treasures found were some scarves and new toys. Elena decided she wanted to wear ALL of it!

I love this one of her- in her sports car, a scarf over her hair and sunglasses- like the true diva she is. Ready to go for a drive!

6 comments:

jaacs said...

That girl is so stinkin' cute. How fun is she! I love it when they HAVE to put on everything at the same time. It cracks me up and it is so adorable.

Harmony said...

So funny! In the middle one she looks like a jungle explorer.

JaNae said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Bugg's mama said...

Your children are so cute! I love "saling" too! That's what we call it. Your girl looks so much like you!

Petty Family said...

The one of Elena driving in the car is really cute! Reminiscent of the 50s/60s.

Unknown said...

Wow Brooke- they are so cute. And she is definitely a girl- playing dress up and everything! Grace does the same thing, it's like it's part of their DNA or something! Oh, and we would LOVE to see you- we are in New Jersey for the summer, and head back to NC in August. We should try to meet up somehow! Thanks for faithfully checking my blog- it makes me feel so good!
Take Care!