

Yesterday we went out to lunch with all the extended family in the area- to the Olive Garden. I was a good girl and ordered the apricot grilled chicken with steamed vegetables. Very tasty, actually. (I'm trying to look good for my trip next month to my cousin's wedding in California.) Elena loves sour things- especially if it's citrus. I tried to capture the look she gets- so funny!

Elena and Aaron also got their own little table next to ours in the kitchen. (Thanks to Freecycle!) They were pretty excited. What a cute pair!

Elena and Aaron also got their own little table next to ours in the kitchen. (Thanks to Freecycle!) They were pretty excited. What a cute pair!






4 comments:
I saw the wheel fell off on the one picture. Gosh. Don't you love it when that happens? I bought a tandem stroller from Once Upon a Child and my husband and I had a hard time manuvering it. Wimps. We returned it and just use our double jogger...but now I want a new one because mine doesnt have a swivel wheel in the front...which means I have to lift the stroller up when I have to turn it. I can't believe I bought it like this.
But hey, it is a good arm workout. Silver linings are everywhere. :)
What a stunningly gorgeous place to walk! I'm jealous. I love your stroller. I have a tandem stroller, too, and I LOVE it. And I love walking with the stroller. And yes, it's definitely a good arm workout! I have to comment on Elana's eyes, too. She has the most beautiful eyes! I love the color. These are just all random thoughts, but... we're going to a wedding in California this summer, too, that I'm hoping to look good for. Funny! Anyway, the pictures were so cute. It's so nice that you've been out and about with such beautiful weather. Strangely enough, we've had rainy weather more often than not this month in Utah. It rained ALL DAY today (Memorial Day) and ruined our last minute plans. Oh, well. Okay... it's late and I'm rambling. catch ya later!
Cute new template! I can't believe Elena will eat a lemon! Looking forward to walking again.
I love walking around Centennial, we'll have to do it sometime. Cute table, I keep meaning to join Freecycle, I just haven't done it yet.
Post a Comment