As an addition to the last double-bath post, here are some more bathing beauties. Nothing like passing time on a hot day than splashing around outside! And it's free!
I love the new look of your blog! I'm glad you guys had a great Father's Day. It's fun to make your hubby feel special. Sounds like your husband was treated like a king! We're fans of backyard swimming, too, although your pool looks way cooler than our kiddie pool! It really is too bad we do live on opposite sides of the country!
5 comments:
I'm all for free. That's the best kind of fun.
Your kids are super adorable. I enjoy reading your blog and getting to know them via the posts. They are just cuties.
I'll respond to your email. I just don't have a lot of time right now (you know how that is!). So, bear with me.
Your little one are growing up so fast!! I am excited to see your blog. It is a wonderful way to see everyday life...
I love the new look of your blog! I'm glad you guys had a great Father's Day. It's fun to make your hubby feel special. Sounds like your husband was treated like a king! We're fans of backyard swimming, too, although your pool looks way cooler than our kiddie pool! It really is too bad we do live on opposite sides of the country!
Very cute...we got the same little wading pool for Frank. He's only been in it once so far...with Eli Crist.
That looks so nice and cool!
Post a Comment