Yes, Spring is finally here, and the flowers are in bloom! Here are just a few from our front yard. There's grape hibuscus, tulips, daffodils, weeping cherry and so much more that I forgot the names of.


Here we are out enjoying the weather. There are many bike paths in our heavily wooded neighborhood. We decided to hit two birds with one stone- enjoy the weather, and look for our missing grey cat Smokey. She never came home last night! We didn't see her, but we saw tons of squirrels. Come home Smokey!


Here we are out enjoying the weather. There are many bike paths in our heavily wooded neighborhood. We decided to hit two birds with one stone- enjoy the weather, and look for our missing grey cat Smokey. She never came home last night! We didn't see her, but we saw tons of squirrels. Come home Smokey!






1 comment:
What beautiful pictures! I love Spring. And I love your stoller! Is that called a Jane-- or something like that? I have a tandem double stroller, too (a Phil and Teds) and LOVE it to death. Spring is finally somewhat in bloom here, too, which has come in the form of terrible allergies for me. Darn! Anyhow, you have a beautiful yard. Oh, to own a home... :-)
Post a Comment