Thursday, April 3, 2008

Orioles Fanfest



On March 29th, Jim and I went to the Orioles Fanfest in Baltimore. You get to go meet all the players and mill about the stadium and get autographs and free stuff. Such fun! We have a very young and new team this year, so I don't think we're going to do very well. But anything is possible! Jim mostly wanted to meet the starting pitcher- Jeremy Guthrie- who is a return missionary from Spain. Very nice guy. Here's Jim getting his authograph. The weather was gorgeous, the consessions were all reduced price and the hot dogs were delicious! This will probably be the most people in the stadium at one time for any event this whole season...I think last night there was a record low of 10,000 people in attendance at the game. They're telling the fans to be patient as they rebuild the team's talent. Like I said, anything's possible! Anywho, here are a few photos of Camden Yards stadium in Baltimore.


No comments: