A couple of firsts today- on Mother's Day of all days! I apologize if this seems silly, but I am so proud of Elena. She had her first wee in the toilet today. Yippee! Potty training continues to march forward.
Also, today all the children got up in church today to sing a few songs to the moms. This was my first time having a child old enough to join the throng. I must say I was busting my buttons, especially since I had not anticipated it and it took me by surprise- I forgot the kids sing every Mother's Day! Even though she mostly was digging for gold the entire time, I was still beside myself with pride.
My little girl is growin' up! *sniffle, sniffle*








5 comments:
It's not silly at all, it's what makes motherhood rewarding. Funny, I never thought I would say that about another person using the toilet. Congrats on the milestones!
Cute, Brooke. Happy Mothers Day to you!
Hearing your own child sing is the greatest part of Mother's day. I didn't get to watch my girls this time since I was behind the piano keys... But it was still just as sweet.
I'm sure your little one was adorable up there. What a doll! She looks just like you!
Ahhh... you make me laugh! Elana is darling! It is so fun to watch these sweet little ones grow up and learn to be more independent. Good luck with the potty training thing! And I LOVE your blog's new background!
That is so sweet (the singing part...and I guess the potty training)! That's cute your forgot they sang. Jack is only 19 months and I was tempted to have him walk up and try it out.
Post a Comment