Wednesday, April 8, 2009

18 Months old!

Here are the official photos courtesy of JCPenney! They always seem to do a good job, and for around $30 I can get all the shots I want. Sounds like a commercial, doesn't it? It's simply because in the past I have spent waaaay too much $$$ on photos for my kids, so I am justly proud of my frugality.



The only hard part is getting him to smile and stay put. He's such a momma's boy that he freaks out a little if I put him down somewhere unfamiliar, with someone unfamiliar trying to interact with him. We can see that tenacity prevailed.

6 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Random & candid are always the cutest, I say! ADorable!

Shantel said...

So Sweet! I love the 2nd one with him holding the ball. What a cute little guy!

Meg said...

Those are so cute! You're making me want to go to JcP for some pictures. I stuck your keychain in my Sunday bag, so I just need to remember to give it to you on Sunday :)

Haley said...

Hi cousin...your kids are so cute! :-) Haley

Harmony said...

Those are great photos! I've had good luck with JCPenney studios too, and Target, at least for babies. And I like them because they're very reasonably priced.

Summer and Hunter said...

He is precious! And I have to give your props for $30 pics. We went to Kiddie Kandids when Jack was two weeks old-let's just say $200 and a headache later we agreed we'd choose another route in the future!