I hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays! We enjoyed them quietly, here in Maryland.
It seems that after New Year's there is a long, depressing time until the next holiday or anything worth looking forward to. Heavens! I didn't mean to sound so glum right off the bat! But for me there's usually a little post-holiday let-down. Truth be told, January is a difficult month for the family, since it's when my youngest brother passed away.

*Jason*
It's been 4 years now, and a lot of healing has happened. It's sort of started a tradition of me visiting the family in Reno (flying cross-country) every January, which actually has given me something to look forward to after all. I was not able to last year, and I can't remember why- probably financial reasons- so I am really looking forward to flying out tomorrow with baby Emily. Speaking of Emily, she is getting so big! She is in the upper 90th percentile for her height, and is keeping right up with weight and head circumference.
As you can see, she's quite a sweetheart. 4 months old already! I hope she's a good traveller as well. I'll find out tomorrow! Better get packing...
No comments:
Post a Comment