Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby!

We have announced our soon to be addition on facebook, but for those who don't do facebook- here it is! We are expecting our third child the end of August! Here is one of the early sonograms:
We are compiling a list of boy & girl names since we don't plan to find out what it will be until it's born. We are very excited, but this coming fall is going to be a busy one! James will be starting a new Masters program, Elena will be starting 1st grade, and Aaron will be starting his Pre-K education. Not to mention new baby! Exciting new adventures await us all!

5 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

So so wonderful!!!!! Congratulations!

xoxo, bree

Stacey said...

So excited for you all!

Meg said...

I'm excited for you guys! That will be something not finding out the gender. I know I couldn't wait that long ti find out :)

Will and Heidi said...

yea yea yea! congrats!

Stephanie said...

Wow! What GREAT news!!! So happy for you--and how fun that you're waiting until your baby's birth to find out its gender. So fun! (I did that with my second child. It was so neat and surprising.) Hope you're having a good pregnancy (do those two words really belong together? We'll just say healthy pregnancy...) Congrats, again!