Aaron turned 4 yrs old on September 17th. Shortly thereafter we went to JCPenney's, where I always get a great deal on photos. This year he was so cooperative and good- I was so proud of him! In years past it was like pulling teeth to get a good picture with him just not crying. Hooray! And me being the cheap-o that I am, I did not buy the CD for an extra $50. Because I can just scan them in, of course! The result is a bit grainy, but you get the general handsome idea.
I can't believe how big my boy is getting!











2 comments:
Hi cousi! I just finally posted again and I am catching up on blogging after only a year Ha...your kiddies r so big and cute!
Loved your vacation pictures! That bakery looks like an awesome road trip tradition. Yum! Vacations are the BEST--especially as an entire family. It looks like you all had a riot. Your kids are getting so big! What a handsome birthday boy. It's great to blog with you again!
Post a Comment